We are pleased to show you 5 creative, easy ways to support our school as a part of your everyday life. Each one of these could provide small financial benefits that can add up to something great. Some of these programs can even provide tuition benefits for you or someone you designate.
Scrip accounts allow you to buy and use e-gift cards on the go, and rebates are earned with every gift card you purchase. A portion of the money earned goes to help the school and a portion of the money can be applied to your child's tuition/fees.
To set up your online Scrip account, please print and fill out the attached Scrip Program Agreement, and return it to the school office. An e-mail with a link to set up your account will be sent to you. For more information on Scrip visit www.ShopWithScrip.com.
For questions, please e-mail Andrea at Scrip@LegacyKnights.org.
Amazon Smile is the same website as Amazon, but it donates a percentage of all your purchases to the cause of your choice.
To set your Amazon Smile donations to Legacy Christian Academy:
- Go to smile.amazon.com and click on "Get Started." Follow the prompts to designate your charitable organization as Legacy Christian Academy in Xenia, OH
- If you are already registered at Amazon Smile, you can select or change your charitable organization under the "Amazon Smile" tab beneath the Amazon search bar.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to LCA whenever you shop.
- AmazonSmile is available as a mobile app
- Download the app on your phone. It is available in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Join AmazonSmile. Select your favorite charity... Legacy!
- Open the app and find 'Settings' in the main menu. Tap on AmazonSmile and follow the on-screen instructions.
Kroger donates back to the community through its Community Rewards program. When you shop at Kroger and scan your shopper's card, Kroger will donate to the cause of your choice.
To sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and to designate Legacy Christian Academy:
- You must have a Kroger Plus Shopper's Card. If you need one, visit Kroger's customer service counter.
- Log in to your account at www.kroger.com or create an account.
- Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page. There are 5 columns of links, one of which is titled "Community." Under "Community" click on "Kroger Community Rewards."
- Follow the instructions to link your card to an organization. Legacy Christian Academy is listed under its previous name: Xenia Christian School. The organization number is XD681.
Coca-Cola donates money to schools when you enter Coca-Cola Product Codes online.
To enter Coca-Cola Product Codes to benefit Legacy Christian Academy:
- Go to us.coca-cola.com/give/schools
- Log in or create an account.
- Under “Search School” enter Legacy Christian Academy. Information for schools with the name of “Legacy” will appear below the search bar. Be sure to choose our school in Xenia, OH.
- Enter Coca-Cola Product Codes from participating products. The codes may be found on bottle caps, printed on the sides of bottles, or inside boxes and plastic wraps.
- If you prefer not to enter the codes yourself online, please clip them (or write them on a piece of paper) and turn them into the office.
Box Tops for Education donates money to schools for each Box Top product purchased.
To credit your Box Top purchases to Legacy Christian Academy:
- Create a Box Tops Account at www.boxtops4education.com and designate Legacy Christian Academy as your school.
- Download the Box Tops for Education app on your phone from the App Store or Google Play.
- Shop for Box Tops products, then scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase using the app.
- For a complete list of participating Box Top products, visit: www.boxtops4education.com/Participating-Products-Page