Thank you for your interest in our International Student program! Each year, we are excited
to welcome new international students to Legacy Christian Academy. We have had students from many different countries, including China, Korea, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Costa Rica, and others. To become an International Student at Legacy Christian Academy you must:
- Be entering Grades 8 through 12. We only accept 12th graders that have successfully completed 11th grade in the U.S. and have a strong recommendation from their previous school.
- Complete our online application (and once accepted, our enrollment process) providing all requested information, including previous academic records, teacher recommendations, medical / immunization records, birth certificate, passport, and financial information.
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of English ability through testing, such as the TOEFL Jr., or other similar test.
- Participate in a video interview.
- We must have an approved host family in place before final acceptance can be given.
Click here to apply online! Be sure to choose the International Student Application.
If you have questions, please contact Mr. David Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 937-352-1662.