Elementary Awards Chapel/Early Dismissal
On Thursday, May 26th, beginning at 9:30 am in the Auditorium, parents are invited to attend. All elementary students will be dismissed from the classroom directly after the program. We will not have afternoon busing.
Please join us as we recognize our graduating Class of 2022
High School Graduation Ceremony:
Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM
First Baptist Kettering, 3939 Swigart Rd, Beavercreek Ohio
New! Updated! Read Me!
- Awards/Acceptance Forms - Students in the same family may be awarded and get acceptance forms in the mail at different times. Eligible K-3 students will be awarded each week starting now and eligible incoming students in grades 4-12 will be awarded beginning July 1st after assessment scores are entered. Please turn in your child’s acceptance form to Niki in the main office when you receive it.
- Final Checks - All families on EdChoice check who have not signed a Limited Power Of Attorney Form will need to come in the summer-either late June or early July to sign the final check. We will contact you once the check arrives.
- 22-23 Renewal Applications - If you have not turned in your 22-23 renewal EdChoice application please do so as soon as possible. Please make sure that you submit your income online through your OHID account with EdChoice at the same time as you turn in your EdChoice application to the school.
- 22-23 Fact Sheet - Here is the 22-23 Fact Sheet for the EdChoice Program. This document is helpful to find out more about the program and new eligibility guidelines.
Please contact Niki Drye for an application packet (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please hand deliver all EdChoice papers to the main office. Do not email.
Greetings from the Cafeteria!
As we wrap up the school year with excitement, please check your student(s) lunch account(s) and ensure they end on a positive note!
Summer Office Hours
The LCA Main Office will be closed on Fridays over the summer, beginning on Friday, May 27th.
LCA Main Office summer hours are Monday-Thursday 9am-noon.
The office/school building will be closed for renovation from June 27 - July 8th. This may go into the beginning of the following week due to construction progress.
Uniform Resale- June 22 (3pm-8pm) & June 23 (11am-4pm) location TBD
This is a time to buy and sell elementary and secondary clothes in good condition.
Sale is CASH only (small bills appreciated)
Volunteers Needed: We need help organizing clothes before and after the sale and help running the sale. We need help setting up, running the sale and cleaning up. Click here to help.
Selling Clothes: If you would like to sell clothes at the sale please make sure all clothes are clean, in good condition, and labeled (see attached). Clothes usually sell for $5 or below.
All clothing must be within LCA dress code guidelines.
All clothing must be labeled and safety pinned to clothing (no straight pins).
You may drop off clothes in the main office during office hours Mon-Thur. 9am-noon until June 17th.
Those who participate in the sale can pick up any remaining clothes and money made in the sale a couple weeks after the sale is over. We will let you know once the office is open again after renovations.
Currently, we are looking for qualified candidates for the following positions for the 2022-2023 School Year:
- IT Administrator
- Elementary General Music Educator, Part-time
- Upper Elementary/Secondary Band Educator, Part-time
- Secondary Art and Design Educator, Part-time or Full-time
- Elementary/Middle School Spanish Educator, Part-time
- Upper Elementary Educator
If you are interested, or you know someone who is looking for Christian employment in education, please let him or her know about these exciting and important opportunities. For more information, please visit the employment section of our website, located here.
LCA Elementary Basketball is excited to add a program for 2nd-6th grade elementary cheerleaders starting this winter 2022-23. Cheerleaders will cheer at home games. We are looking for anyone interested in being an advisor/coach. Cheerleader sign ups will be coming during the 2022-23 school year in early September. Please reach out to Mariann Whitt, email@example.com, with interest.
May 22-25 Senior Trip
May 24 Elementary Field Day
May 24-26 Final Exams (7th-11th Grades)
May 25 Elementary Class Parties/Career Day
May 26 Elementary Awards Chapel/Early Dismissal
May 26 Graduation Rehersal/High School Graduation/LAST DAY OF SCHOOL