School wide Expected Student Outcomes
- Are able to think critically, analyze information, and draw conclusions across multiple subject areas; and can apply these skills and subjects to demonstrate verbal, written, and technological competence.
- Are trained to think and behave as adults.
- Value intellectual inquiry and have the skills to solve problems, make wise decisions, and demonstrate higher order thinking skills for college, the marketplace and their own Christian development.
- Have a vibrant relationship with Jesus.
- Are prepared to give an answer to anyone who asks to give the reason for their hope.
- Evidence the fruit of the Spirit.
- Practice peacemaking in their relationships with God, with others, and with the world around them.
- Cultivate integrity in their character and in their behavior.
- Are developing courage in the face of adversity.