- There is one Meal option shown on the above menu. The high school and junior high may substitute some of the meal components as long as they complete a meal. Only the Meal qualifies for free or reduced pricing. The entree comes with the sides shown on the menu. Students may choose from white, chocolate, or strawberry milk. Water is available for students who may have milk allergies.
- - Check you students lunch account balance
- - Get notification of low balances
- - Make payments online
- - Convenient mobile app you can install
- - Registration is free! https://www.MySchoolBucks.com
You can also send cash or check to the school. Checks should be made out to Legacy Christian Academy.
- Questions about the Lunch Program? Please call Elaine Wharton at 937-352-1663.
In accordance with Federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.