The Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program was created to provide students from underperforming public schools the opportunity to attend participating private schools. The program provides up to 60,000 EdChoice scholarships to eligible students.
The Department of Education and the Ohio state legislature have been discussing changes to the EdChoice programs. Please follow this link to the Ohio Department of Education to learn what changes they have made and how they may or may not apply to your circumstances.
Legacy Christian Academy is a provider for three of the Ohio Department of Education Scholarship Programs:
- Legacy Christian Academy EdChoice Expansion Guidelines are HERE.
- For more information on this scholarship click HERE.
- The window for application opened on February 1.
- Legacy Christian Academy EdChoice Traditional Guidelines are HERE.
- For more information on this scholarship and to view the list of underperforming schools, click HERE.
The window for application is slated to open on April 1.
3. Jon Peterson Special Needs (JPSN) Scholarship - JPSN provides scholarships to students who are eligible to attend kindergarten through 12th grade and have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) from their district. For more information on this scholarship click HERE.
Legacy Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in admissions policies, financial aid, athletic and other school-administered programs. LCA reserves the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, lifestyle choices, and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with LCA administration and to abide by its policies. (Romans 2:11)