secondary school | administrative assistant, full-time
The LCA secondary program Administrative Assistant is a support role to the Secondary Principal. This position will assist with the operation of the secondary office including data entry, maintaining the filing system, setting up meetings and appointments, greeting parents and students, and assisting with other office tasks. Other duties may be required as assigned by the administration.
Legacy Christian Academy, founded in 1967 as Xenia Christian Day School, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational PreK-12 school that seeks to equip leaders for Christ. Students meet admissions standards both academically and spiritually. LCA’s 540 students come from a 5-county area. LCA is located on the historic site of the Ohio Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Orphan’s Home, and facilities include four buildings: two academic buildings, a gymnasium, and a 750-seat auditorium. LCA also uses athletic fields located on the Athletes in Action campus, located within walking distance from the school. LCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.
- Full support for LCA’s mission, vision, and core values
- Passion to support the secondary program in a Christian environment with the mission of Equipping Leaders for Christ
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Commitment to maintain appropriate confidentiality and professionalism
- Computer fluency, including Google Apps
- Organizational and multitasking ability
- General administrative skills, including computer proficiency
- Obtain an ODE issued certificate to work in an Ohio nonpublic school prior to employment
- Associate's degree or equivalent in experience; bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in an administrative assistant capacity, particularly in a school environment
- Experience utilizing FACTS (RenWeb) School Information System
- Ability and interest in involvement in the LCA co-curricular program (related experience preferred)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, LCA application, resume, statement regarding Equipping Leaders for Christ, philosophy of Christian education, and personal Christian testimony to Mandie Passage, firstname.lastname@example.org.