it support technician, full-time
The LCA IT Support Technician is called to equip leaders for Christ in their role of supporting educational technology access, implementation, and training. This position will staff the IT help desk, serve as an administrator for the LCA school information system, and serve as a member of the LCA IT team. Other duties may be required as assigned by administration.
Legacy Christian Academy, founded in 1967 as Xenia Christian Day School, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational PreK-12 school that seeks to equip leaders for Christ. Students meet admissions standards both academically and spiritually. LCA’s 540 students come from a 5-county area. LCA is located on the historic site of the Ohio Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Orphan’s Home, and facilities include four buildings: two academic buildings, a gymnasium, and a 750-seat auditorium. LCA also uses athletic fields located on the Athletes in Action campus, located within walking distance from the school. LCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.
- Full support for LCA’s mission, vision, and core values
- Passion to support IT and educational technology in a Christian environment with the mission of Equipping Leaders for Christ
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Organizational and multitasking ability
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Availability for evening and weekend IT support, including sound and lights at school events
- Commitment to maintain appropriate confidentiality and professionalism
- Computer fluency, including Google Apps suite
- General administrative skills
- Obtain an ODE issued certificate to work in an Ohio nonpublic school prior to employment
- 3 or more years of experience in an IT support capacity, particularly in an educational environment utilizing Chromebooks
- Experience utilizing FACTS (RenWeb) School Information System
- Sound and light board proficiency and experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Ability and interest in involvement in the LCA co-curricular program (related experience preferred)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, LCA application, resume, statement regarding Equipping Leaders for Christ, philosophy of Christian education, and personal Christian testimony to Mandie Passage, email@example.com.