event/volunteer coordinator, full-time
The LCA Event/Volunteer Coordinator is called to equip leaders for Christ in the role of supporting and planning LCA events, connecting LCA parents and other community members to service opportunities within the school, and serving as a member of the development office team. Other duties may be required as assigned by the administration.
Legacy Christian Academy, founded in 1967 as Xenia Christian Day School, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational PreK-12 school that seeks to equip leaders for Christ. Students meet admissions standards both academically and spiritually. LCA’s 540 students come from a 5-county area. LCA is located on the historic site of the Ohio Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Orphan’s Home, and facilities include four buildings: two academic buildings, a gymnasium, and a 750-seat auditorium. LCA also uses athletic fields located on the Athletes in Action campus, located within walking distance from the school. LCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.
- Full support for LCA’s mission, vision, and core values
- Passion to actively lead and support events and volunteers in a Christian environment with the mission of Equipping Leaders for Christ
- Excellent people and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational and multitasking ability
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently within a team context
- Availability for multiple evening and weekend events throughout the year
- Commitment to maintain appropriate confidentiality and professionalism
- Computer fluency, including Google Apps
- General administrative skills, including computer proficiency
- Obtain an ODE issued certificate to work in an Ohio nonpublic school prior to employment
- 3 or more years of experience in event management, project management, development, or leadership, particularly in a school environment
- Experience utilizing DonorPerfect, or a similar donor management program
- Bachelor degree or higher in event or project management, leadership, or a related field
- Ability and interest in involvement in the LCA co-curricular program (related experience preferred)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, LCA application, resume, statement regarding Equipping Leaders for Christ, philosophy of Christian education, and personal Christian testimony to Mandie Passage, email@example.com.