Children are born ready to learn. They cultivate 85% of their intellect, personality, and skills by age five, so you want your preschool to reinforce your family’s values – your Christian worldview.
Our certified teachers carefully deliver a balance of biblically-integrated individualized instruction and incredible enrichment. Utilizing structured activities, group and individual discovery, and learning through play, we set the stage for a lifetime love of learning!
• An age-appropriate, Christ-centered curriculum
• A fun, safe, secure, and nurturing environment for your child to explore and expand his
or her world
• A maximum student-to-teacher ratio of 10:1
• A distinctive campus atmosphere – our program spans from 3-years-old to 12th grade
(including access to other school resources like the library, gymnasium, and more)
Have your little one join us for two, three, or five mornings a week of stimulating, hands-on
instruction that exceeds the Ohio Content Standards in phonics, language, math, the development of fine and gross motor skills, and more – all with an emphasis on building Christ-like character.
Your *3, 4, or 5-year-old will be prepared to meet the adventures that await them now, all the way
through high school, and beyond! With the latest research in childhood development and Biblical
growth, we focus on maximizing your child’s potential and exploring all of his or her God-given
talents and abilities.
You’ll be amazed when you explore the Legacy Christian Academy difference!
* Must be 3 years old and potty trained by the first day of school.