Recognizing God as the source of all truth, wisdom, and knowledge, Legacy Christian Academy partners with Christian parents to educate children to the full extent of their God-given abilities. We engage students in an academically challenging environment that fosters spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical growth. We equip students to exalt God and follow Christ in all aspects of life.
We currently employ nearly 70 men and women in faculty and staff positions. The following is a profile of a Legacy Christian Academy employee:
1. All employees of Legacy Christian Academy are Christians with an authentic and mature personal relationship with Jesus Christ in both their professional and personal life with a calling and commitment to Christian education.
2. All employees have shared their story of how they came to faith in Jesus Christ as part of the employment application process.
3. All employees are in agreement with:
4. All employees have a role in fulfilling the mission of Legacy Christian Academy which is to "partner with Christian families to educate students in a Christian Worldview and to develop character so they become innovative and wise world-changers."
5. In support of the school’s mission, the children of full time employees will apply for enrollment at LCA, and if accepted, will be in attendance (some exceptions apply).
Please let us know if you have questions about this and we would be happy to talk with you.
It is the intention of LCA to practice equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, national origin, or disability in application of any policy, practice, rule, or regulation.
All employees, coaches and volunteers who have direct interaction with students on a regular basis are required to submit to a FBI/BCI background check once every five (5) years in compliance with the requirement of the Ohio Department of Education.
LCA is a not-for-profit Christian ministry and reserves the right to hire only those employees who personify Christian beliefs. Accordingly, LCA requires that all employees acknowledge that they are Christians and that they agree with LCA’s Statement of Faith, Declaration of Ethical and Moral Integrity, Employee Affirmation and Policy regarding Divorce and Remarriage. Every LCA employee is expected to minister to LCA students and fellow employees by performing his or her job duties in accordance with those Christian values and the Christian faith.